Intro to Xamarin for Visual Studio 2017
- You should know basic programming concepts
- You should have basic knowledge of C#
- You should have basic knowledge of Java
- You should have basic knowledge of SwiftDescription
Xamarin is a software platform that enables you to create cross platform apps that will work on the top three platforms (Android, IOS, Windows) using the same codebase . The programming language used by Xamarin is C#.
Xamarin has in a way solved a problem most developers face and that is developing the same app multiple times for each of the top three platforms : Android , IOS and Windows. Without Xamarin developers will have to use different development tools and programming languages to develop the same app for the top three platforms.
- Installing visual studio on mac
- Installing visual studio on Windows
- Overview of Visual studio and Xamarin development environment
- Creating a cross platform test app
- Modifying text
- Testing your app in an Android simulator
- Testing your app in an IOS Simulator
- Modifying XAML code
Xamarin can be used to develop native apps using :
- Xamain .Andoid.
Using xamarin.form enables you use the same codebase across the top three platforms.Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn to code
- Beginner programmers
- Beginner developers
- Beginner app developers
View Online: http://chriscole.tech/xamvs2017.html